Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Am using I pad for my e reader books. Down loaded and paid…

Am using I pad...

Am using I pad for my e reader books. Down loaded and paid for recent book, all my fathers saw ( or something like that). I pad allows me to read as far as chapter 3. Then unable to turn pages.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your iPad?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Old I pad...no sleep

3/4/2018
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your iPad and e-book question.

Try downloading it again, from your My Library (if it is an Amazon e-book.) That should, if you give it time enough before disconnecting, download the whole book, beyond page 3.

If you try that several times with a good stable WiFi connection, and still get only copies to page 3, contact Amazon.com and complain, or report, the problem. Or better, contact the seller identity who posted the e-book - let them check if their e-book was uploaded completely to their store/site. It might just be only 3 pages long, there!

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Done. Thanks for your help. :)

Glad to have helped. If you're done with the question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer.com question page here: http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/b26xq-using-pad-reader-books-down-loaded-paid.html

A five-star rating best expresses appreciation of the work I did on your question. Thank you! And have a good evening.

Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert