Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Says my Apple password is incorrect and I’m having problems…

Says my Apple password...

Says my Apple password ***** ***** and I’m having problems changing it. It’s saying they can’t find my account.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

December 23rd 2017 when I got the 10

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Won’t take old or new one and I need to update my billing info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Some apps have been canceled! Help please!

2/28/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have tried to reset my password ***** it’s saying they can’t find my account?!
I’d like to remote you but it’s not accepting my payment info because I can’t enter my password! Geeeez Louise!

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

I’ve tried
No luck it’s saying they can’t find me
It also said if they reset my password ***** would be done by March 11th????
Very confusing!

Please dial ‭(866)(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. They will be able to help you reset your password. When finished messages me back, ok?

thank you Sir!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius