Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It’s my iPhone. Ios. I was following the instructions to…

It’s my iPhone Technician's...

It’s my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I was following the instructions to reset my Apple ID password ***** then I ended up at a dead end

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

2/27/2018
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them.

Your email address is normally used as the username for your Apple ID. You should be able to reset your password ***** a computer using the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).

Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

While signed in, it's a good idea to verify that all other details are current and correct.

Once you have the ID and password, you must restart your Apple device to sign in with the new password.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

Thank you

You are quite welcome!

John T. F., Apple Consultant