Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I really need your help. I’m using my iPhone. Could you

I really need your...

I really need your help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I’m using my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Could you explain

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Is there any way you can call me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can explain it better

Can someone call me
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/18/2018
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
I need to get to get in my old account
My old account info is***@******.*** could somebody go in there n update my phone number
Or take the protection code thing off

Besides your phone, do you have a windows pc or a mac?

If so, which one do you have?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

I need the remote assistance
My phone number is(###) ###-####

I cant connect to you remotely untill you answer my questions.

I can call you, but its going to be about an hour before I can do so.

Dustin S

Sorry bout that lol but all I know is I’m on my phone

Besdies your phone, do you have a windows pc or a mac?

Which one do you have, a pc or a mac?

Checking noe

When you know if you have a mac or pc, respond to me here and tell me which one and we will continue.

Dustin S

How do I know which one I have

Whats the name brand and model of your computer?

Oh hp

Follow these steps on your hp

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1482d202-bc40-4c7d-9e79-f51c92ab49ef

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

I put that link in on my computer it didn’t work

You have to click the link, then on the next page click the green agree button.

Then, open your downloads folder. and double click and run the elsinore screen connect client.

Follow those steps exactly and let me know exactly where you get stuck.

Dustin S

I can only do it through my iPhone

I will happily work with you tomorrow or another time.

If and when we do work together again. I need you to read and follow the steps I suggest

That link can work only from your computer.

i did not say to access it on your phone. Thank you, and good night

Dustin S

Ok we can this tomorrow gn thank you

allright, contact me tomoorow and Ill call you and we will finish working on this.. Thank you,

Dustin S

Here is my phone number please call. (###) ###-#### Will I get charged again tomorrow

Ive included my email address, so you can email me directly tomorrow and let me know what times you are available for a call.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Dustin S.

Thank you soooo much and any time is ok

Allright, email me tomorrow!

Good night

Dustin S