Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple account has been disabled and I have gone in and…

Customer Question
My Apple account has...

My Apple account has been disabled and I have gone in and changed my password ***** number of times over the past few days, but I cannot get into the apps. I keep getting the Apple Account has been disabled error message. What can I do to enable my Apple account?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Approximately 30 minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, each time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I can think of now, thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
2/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them.

Did you previously have a billing issue?

The problem I had on 18 January was never resolved by “just answer”. However I was billed two different times!!!
Nothing is happening and I have not received an answer please refund my money, or is this a scam?

My question concerning billing issues is in relation to your Apple ID. I can not answer any other financial concerns.

No billing issues.

Ok, do you only see a problem when attempting to purchase/download something?

I get the message the my Apple Account has been disabled, as I stated in my original question.
Once again, this site is not providing an answer, and apparently did not fully read my question. Please cancel this and return my money to me.

I'm sorry you are frustrated but you also weren't being clear. You said you can't "get into the apps" and I was verifying which ones... A combative tone does not help resolve your issue, and also keep in mind it is not of my making.

Are you able to sign into the ID management site? You can do so by signing into:

https://appleid.apple.com/

I can and I stated that I did and can change password, etc.

No, frankly, you did not state you signed into that site. You said you changed your password ***** not how you did so (and there are more ways than one).

If you can sign in, is your payment method listed and current and does your billing address and phone number match those on record at your financial institution?

I am sorry, please just stop this and refund my money, you keep asking questions that I stated in my original question.
I am finished and am leaving this site. Both times I have tried to get an answer I have been dissatisfied because I never did get an answer. Thanks.

You actually didn't clearly state any of this in your original question. I'm sorry you are frustrated but how you approach assistance is probably adding to the inability of people to assist you as well.

I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle requests of this nature.

You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns.

Thanks,