Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Lost my passcode for my phone tried many no luck cannot

Customer Question
Lost my passcode for...

Lost my passcode for my phone tried many no luck cannot afford another phone can you help me re set code as I am sure you have it there tried to put in Apple ID will not go through printed lettersw no luck Can you help me New passcode Let me know very upset

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I have wireless and internet with MTS what is USB?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure whqt that means Name on wireless Actiontec got new printer last fall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Go ahead

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

I am in front of my computer now.

Let me know when ready for the remote assistance

Cannot afford that much money why all this noncence to get a phone fixed

Would you like me to attempt a full reset?

Cannot use my cell no Passcode do not know it lost, call me on home phone(###) ###-####
My phone nor working due to some work Apple was doing , no Passcode to enter as I said lost it now what ?

Okay no problem.

I am going to opt out so another expert can have a go at helping as I am out of ideas.

Someone will pick this up and you will be emailed.

Thanks

Kris

if a full reset is necessary ok How much will that cost me ?
My I phone "is disabled" Why can I not just put a new Passcode in there sure would be easier since apple screwed it up without tell me they were going to do an up grade or what ever, I am reall disppointed with Apple
I dp need help
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with your Apple iPhone passcode issue.
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you have iPhone 5, 6, 7, 8, X, etc.?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Cell Phone is disabled no passcode unable to find password ***** through now my Birthday 0203 won't go through vwey frustrating cannot answer cell disabled any sudjestions this place just gets better
I have an I phone 6 cannot answer phone DISABLEd it keeps telling me
I am available jud]st cannot answere my Phone as I said DISABLED NO Passcode unable to find
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello, My name is***** you ell me what model of iPhone you have please?

I have an I phone 6 My Phone tell me it is disabled , no passcode as I| have said lost number, put my password ***** now My Birthday will not go through go figure
Just fix my phone as it was Apple that started this doing something to my phone with no notice

First off, you'll have to be patient. I can provide advice and information but you'll have to do the actual work since you've forgotten your passcode.

Next, I want to make sure which one is at issue = is this the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode that you would normally type to unlock your device and the phone says it's "Disabled" now OR does the phone mention Activation Lock and is asking for the password ***** your Apple ID?

My phone wants a Passcode I cannot get to let me see anything Just DISABLED CANNOT DO ANYTHING MY PHONE DINGS WHEN A MESSAGE COMES BUT THAT IS IT AT the computer store I was told I Need a passcode 6 numbers lost the number Emergency or something any advice cannot buy anothe phone or loose all my info .

How do you normally back up this iPhone?

Very Frustrating do you understand How much more money do you need to help me I am on fixed income 52 $ is a lot any other way fo doing this will you garantee me you will fix it as soon as possible for that kind of mney??? it that all the money you will ask for fixing?

I will not and have not asked for ANY additional money. However, as I've stated before - my only job is to provide assistance in the form of advice and information. YOU will have to take the steps to complete the procedure required. I guarantee my information is correct, I can not control if you follow those directions when I give them, though.

I understand you are frustrated, however, in order to provide that assistance I need all the facts...

So, once more, how do you normally back up your iPhone?

do you know what is wrong/ what is this passcode I need explain and maybe I will allow connect to my device and trouble shoot for me
Just don't want to get missled. yu are there and I am here

I dont want to connect to your computer, there are steps you must perform that require pushing physical buttons on the iPhone.

The iPhone is disabled because the passcode has been entered incorrectly too many times. It is not an uncommon error but it is also tedious to recover from.

ok but you must call me ny 10 am Manitoba time as I have to go to an appointment at 11:30 Manitoba time not sure where you are .
I will pay by credit card

I'm going to provide the steps you need here. However, i need to know; how do you normally back up your iPhone?

call;; me on my home phone--"(###) ###-####'" cell phone does not work

I'm going to provide the steps you need right here. However, I need to know; how do you normally back up your iPhone?

ok i accept but please call me on home phone above

As I have said,

ok just fix this cell phone I will pay by credit witch I allread gave my number for the 5 $ for something.

I feel we aren't communicating. Please answer my previous question.

Will Kris R be calling me to fix my I phone need to re sI am home now et a Passcode on my phone lost the orginal Number I am home Cell phone does not work due to not having this Passcode how do I re set
I will pay by credit card if needed to do what you can to reset this passcosde Betty Kelner (###) ###-####
Kris R is no longer dealing with this issue.I need to know; how do you normally back up your iPhone?