Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I didn’t mean to order movie. I didn’t mean to order movie.

Customer Question
I didn’t mean to...

I didn’t mean to order movie

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I didn’t mean to order movie

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

One time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to Talk about my account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
2/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Ready
I want my money back not happy with no answer

WHat service are you trying to cancel the movie on?

Mike, Mac Medic