Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my passwords to my Apple id. It won’t accept my

Hi forgot my passwords...

Hi forgot my passwords to my Apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It won’t accept my passwords; asks me security questions I can’t remember the answers

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

2days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of anything.

2/14/2018
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

My new password *****’t work. Don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Wish I could actually talk to someone.
I’m done for today. I’m tired. Thanks for trying. Good night.

Understood, we can always try tommorow.

Dustin S

He did what he could. I really need to talk to someone to explain what’s going on. It’s hard for me to type explanations. I’d rather talk. Thank you sir. I appreciate you help.

I can call you tommorow, but there is an additional fee for phone support. Ill send that offer to you and if you accept it, we can figure ouyt a time tommorow to speak over the phone.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Dustin, Mac Support Specialist