Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased a App Store & iTunes card. And it said that it…

I purchased a App...

I purchased a App Store & iTunes card. And it said that it had already been redeemed.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Not sure what you are asking.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

It was a birthday gift for my niece, She just said that it had been used by someone else.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

She said that it's claiming that it had already been redeemed by someone else.

2/13/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes Card. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Where did you buy the card?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Walmart

Are you certain they activated it correctly?

They said that they did

Have you tried to add the card more than once?

No.

Give it another go.

She said that it says that it has already been redeemed.
She has the card. I don't.

Ok. Well the only way that is the case is if the code on the back is being entered wrong or the credits on the phone already.

What should I tell her to do?

Try again.

if it doesn't work?

Have her take a look at this

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201195

okay , Thank you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Thank you.I will tell her what you said.

Cheers!

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius