Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When purchase statement say restored free? IPad Air. 3 days…

Customer Question
When purchase statement say...

When purchase statement say restored free?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad Air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

3 days

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

3 days

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Now an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you have been charged for the solution on top of your deposit.
Any remote assistance offers you accept is extra to these two amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.
Let me know when you're ready to start or If you do not wish to continue.

Regards

Kris

Inn app restored I get when purchase

What app is this your looking to purchase?

Person on phone said she’s busy and unable to help further no thanks this so called purchases made I’m not satisfied

Who did you call?

1-***-***-****
I’m not satisfied I cannot charge no more

What comapny is this?