Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mac does not connect to my contacts when i call them? OMG…

Customer Question
Hi, my mac does...

Hi, my mac does not connect to my contacts when i call them?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Mac?

OMG let me check please wait for me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

My mac?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
This is regarding skype
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris