Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to transfer from android to ios. Do not know how can…

Customer Question
I want to transfer...

I want to transfer from android to ios

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of Android are you running?

Do not know how can I tell it’s just an iPad from apple

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I got a new phone an iPhone se and I am trying to transfer from the iPad to the iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so I do not know what I am doing

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just today I want to use my phone but I cannot make it work

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Now an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you have been charged for the solution on top of your deposit.
Any remote assistance offers you accept is extra to these two amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.
Let me know when you're ready to start or If you do not wish to continue.

Regards

Kris

My iPhone says tp download “move to iOS” app but I do not know to get that app

Can you see this in the App store?

On witch
No
I do not wish to continue I am sending the phone back. Thank you

OK no problem