Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought an I phone 8 as a christmas gift to my wife who…

Customer Question
I bought an I...

I bought an I phone 8 as a christmas gift to my wife who lives oversease the phone is unlock every time she putting sim card it keep saying sim card not valid it from Verizon wireles

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

She never use apple phone before

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

She dont live here she live in Africa

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want you guys help me so that she can use it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Now an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you have been charged for the solution on top of your deposit.
Any remote assistance offers you accept is extra to these two amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.
Let me know when you're ready to start or If you do not wish to continue.

Regards

Kris

I bought it during holiday and she lives out of USA

Were did you purchase it from?

Let's try to fix it tomorrow time like this are you sure after I pay you it gonna work?

OK no problem, bookmark this page and shoot me a message tomorrow.

OK course, we assure this 100%.

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credit with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Regards
Kris