Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I turned off my iPhone and turned on my daughter's previous…

Customer Question
I turned off my...

I turned off my iPhone and turned on my daughter's previous phone for my use. I cannot remember apple information. I am not receiving text messages. My recipients are not receiving mine. I must li

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I must let you know, I am technilogically challenged!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday when I switched. The gentleman at the Verizon store said I must contact apple....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I only use my phone for texting, internet, calling, and pictures. I do not have an accessible computer. I'm on an OLD iPad as we type.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Now an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you have been charged for the solution on top of your deposit.
Any remote assistance offers you accept is extra to these two amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.
Let me know when you're ready to start or If you do not wish to continue.

Regards

Kris