Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my Apple ID. Over 2 months ago. I forgot the answer…

Customer Question
Forgot my Apple ID ...

Forgot my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Over 2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I forgot the answer to a few questions for security I used so it won’t let me go any further

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No tjanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Over 2 years I went to our local apple Store a few months ago they said to do it online

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.
Before we do anything please save/bookmark this page so you can come back to it If you loose me.

Please click on this link to the AnyDesk website: https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop
Click on the "Download" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an AnyDesk address, please give that to me and I will connect with it.
Thanks
Kris