Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I wish to update the software on my ipod. Ipod. I know my…

Customer Question
I wish to update...

I wish to update the software on my ipod.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Ipod

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I know my applle id but can't remember my password

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 5 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following steps to reset your Apple ID account password:

1. Click on the website below:
    http://iforgot.apple.com
  2. There, in the first box, enter the email address associated with your Apple ID account.
  3. In the second box, enter the characters as shown there.
  4. Click on Continue.
  5. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID account password.

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

How is it going? What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.