Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to set up a new Echo Spot and the Alexa app had…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up a new Echo Spot and the Alexa app had me do two step authentication I have an iphone and an ipad they are stuck on go to one of you other devices...I did that...they are both stuck on the same page

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

That won't complete the two step authenication I can cancel out of it...i'm not stuck ! I'm stuck in the process

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to finish the authentication process

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

i'm just trying to set up two factor authentication. I followed the instructions on the phone. Then went to my ipad pro and followed the instructions there. Both are sitting there saying go to another devices and approve. I can't approve if i'm stuck on the "go to" page
no I'd like to know what the problem is and fix it. It should be a simple process. I'm following the step by step instructions on the device. Now I have an expert to help. So tell me how and I'll fix it