Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Says there is a processing problem due to payment. Order #

Customer Question
Says there is a...

Says there is a processing problem due to payment. Order # W522303591 not sure of detais

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Got message on phone am using computert cntact ou

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Last few days I am very sick but there should be enould on my card to rocess.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want it done

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris