Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Dont r member appleid password. Have apple8 how can i find…

Customer Question
Dont r member appleid...

Dont r member appleid password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Have apple8 how can i find out operating system?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About two monthscant getinto o appleid ans tried different passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want my appleid restored

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

Can I have the trusted phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••27?

There is a payment failure, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or you can reach them by dialing

1-***-***-****