Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL TELLING ME THAT MY APPLE ACCOUNT WAS…

Customer Question
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL...

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL TELLING ME THAT MY APPLE ACCOUNT WAS LOCKED. THEY WANT ME TO FILL OUT INFORMATION. IS IT VALID?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

NEVER

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO HOW TODO THAT?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

This is a fake email you received from scammers to steal your private/personal information (if you click on the links in the email and give them the info).

This should be marked as Junk, and if already came into Junk then you should know now to pay attention to emails in Junk.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.