Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Would like to remove a app. 10. Onfolder. I have apple I pad…

Customer Question
Would like to remove...

Would like to remove a app

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

10

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

Onfolder

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have apple I pad

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you want to remove an app from your iPad so in this case please follow the below step:

1.Just tap and hold the app icon which you want to delete until all the icons start wiggling. You’ll notice a little X at the top left corner (.The ones that don’t have the X are default apps that are part of iOS; you can’t delete those.)

2.To delete an app, tap the X, then tap Delete in the dialog the displays. Note that doing so deletes not only the app, but also all of its data.

Please let me know if it works for you if it does not we will try alternate solution.