Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot open my kindle library on my I pad. Today. To close…

Customer Question
I cannot open my...

I cannot open my kindle library on my I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

To close down my book on Kindle but open my library on my IPad as I have the kindle app. On iPad along with my Kindle ereader

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is the error message you are getting when trying to open kindle library?

None

Have you tried restarting your iPad?

I just finished reading book. Goodreads is connected & won’t let me switch to Kindle on iPad. Did not close down & restart. No did no!

Could you please try to restart your iPad once and check if it works.

I did & it didn’t work still

May I know what are you seeing on your iPad screen right now?

The last page of the book I read with A goodreads books to read page showing.

Okay, Could you please try to press the home button and see if your able to come out of that page?

Did that. No difference.

Have you tried this same step to restart your iPad Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPad. To turn iPad back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake until the Apple logo appears.

May I know if you tap on the page do you get any option to exit or home?

No. Look this is taking too long. Can you help or not?

I am sorry. Unfortunately I am out of ideas. I may have to open this question to other experts by opting out from this issue, so that any other expert would give you a quick solution for this problem with no extra charge. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 5 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!