Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone keeps asking me for my apple password, i forgot. my…

Customer Question
My phone keeps asking...

My phone keeps asking me for my apple password, i forgot. my apple id is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I went to verizon for help, they changed it to Verizon1, but that did not work.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, but forgot the answers to the questions. I have parkinsons

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

You get my friend to help now.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is date of birth? So that we can reset the apple ID password ***** the help of security question.

06/15/1943

Can you please answer this question below:

1. Who was your favorite film star or character in school?

2. What was the name of your first pet?

I tgourght i write bette davis and snooppy. I have parkins
I used a friends credit card so can not charge more than the 5 dollars.
could you just send the new temp password ***** my mail. ***@******.***

I am a user of the site just like you and I am not sure how much you paid for this service. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or you can Call 1-***-***-**** for reaching customer support

The answer which provided is not matching properly because I am getting an error message stating, One or more of your answers does not match the security information on file. In this case could you please double check the answer for this following questions.

2. What was the name of your first pet?