Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my apple ID. The email address that I

Customer Question
Hi, I can't remember...

Hi, I can't remember my apple ID. The email address that I originally set up my account with has changed. I no longer have access to it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few months ago I believe

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't have access to the email address, can I do it through another way? I need to change the email address as well

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you :)

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple ID question.

Try this method:

To recover your Apple ID, go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.... if possible without your email address.

If it mentions/insists on the one that you have no access to and will not accept some other email address, then let me know exactly what it is doing that you cannot get past, and I will advise you further.