Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to reset my password. When I enter my email they tell…

Customer Question
Trying to reset my...

Trying to reset my password. When I enter my email they tell me it is taken and to choose a new one. But it is taken...by me. No way to go forward to reser password. Help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't recall exactly , been a few years.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Also I cannot get my email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank u.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

I want to cancel this service now. Thank u.
I am signing off. Cancel.

If you want to cancel this service, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support