Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I own an iPhone5s. Will Apple let me replace the battery for…

Customer Question
I own an iPhone5s...

I own an iPhone5s. Will Apple let me replace the battery for $25?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone5s Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Tried nothing. It has been slow since I bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Mac expert? I have Windows 10, will they be able to help me?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

The short answer is no.