Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to download a word game (Words with Friends) have…

Customer Question
Trying to download a...

Trying to download a word game (Words with Friends) have changed my Apple password ***** times - problem may be that the original email address has been changed - Apple still has the old one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

Why have you charged me $35???
You people charged me $35 for nothing! Please refund this amount to my account. If you do not comply, I will report you to better business!!!

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!