Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone got locked it says Activation Lock and when I try…

Customer Question
My iPhone got locked...

My iPhone got locked it says Activation Lock and when I try my Apple ID and password ***** says incorrect and I don’t rememeber anything else

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never changed it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I change my password ***** maybe create a new a new account?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

When I tried to reset the account I am getting an error message stating *****@******.*** is not an Apple ID. Are you sure is it a right apple ID?