Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought three ITunes cards at the SAFBase Exchange and sent…

Customer Question
I bought three ITunes...

I bought three ITunes cards at the SAFBase Exchange and sent the numbers and the receipt to my friend in TelAvive. He went to cash them in and he was told that they had been redeemed already. How much s that possible? The three cards numbers are XTL7HFGYJZ825, XYCJR2P23LTZF3LH, XVP39KV5DNQCPHK7. Who redeemed them and when're and when. I just bought them yesterday and sent the numbers a copy of each card showing the number and a receipt. . I have a copy of each redeemed on my iPad. I do not know how to forward it to you. Each card was $100.00. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

What do you man? I nylon. Get the cards and send them to my friend.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I have only sent them to hm by picture and receipt numbers.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 5 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.