Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple Watch stopped communicating with my iPhone.

Customer Question
My Apple Watch stopped...

My Apple Watch stopped communicating with my iPhone. Activity, weather, and other app info is not transmitted. It was working fine until today. How do I re-sync the devices? I have rebooted both devices. They are not in airplane mode.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

The most recent - I just did update last week.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

Just started today. I restarted both devices. When checking watch app on phone, it indicates unable to connect to iPhone. I updated my iPhone 6 to iOS 11.2.5 on Sunday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My Watch is version 4.2.2

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

have you tried pairing and unpairing the watch?

I just did that with Apple Support Chat. solved my problem. How do I cancel this just answer service?
No, I already solved my problem with Apple Support. How do I cancel my trial subscription to your service????
I am going to dispute the two charges on my credit card with my bank.
Just cancel my subscription immediately - Thank you.