Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got an email that said my apple was locked. I thought the…

Customer Question
I got an email...

I got an email that said my apple was locked. I thought the email was a scam and erased it, but now I have to keep entering my id.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

In the last couple of months.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know what thaqt menas

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My I phone will not connect properly with my I mac. New contact entries I put in the computer do now show up on my phone.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
2/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you able to sing in to appleid.apple.com ?

What does that mean?
No
I just want you to answer my questions and tell me how to fix the problems.
Why are you not answering me?

No, just answer my questions and tell me ow to fix the problems.

Hey! Can you see this??? Answer my question so I can help you.

What do you want me to do now?
What is your question?

You have not answered me.
I do not understand singing appleid.apple.com?

Go to a browser and go to appleid.apple.com and try to sign in. Does that make sense?