Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm receiving a charge on iPhone dealing with the iCloud or…

I'm receiving a charge...

I'm receiving a charge on iPhone dealing with the iCloud or a game or something ordered , and it wasn't by myself, I'm tryna stop this and it's telling me I have 24 hrs to cancel it. Need your assistance .

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I am really green at this iPhone . I'm wondering can it be checkd while we're tlkn , by myself or you ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried to enter my iCloud password ***** and username . I can only get to the username and it takes me into a series of questions that I filled out twice I believe , yet I didn see a change .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is prolly a major task for me, and a walk thru the park for you .

2/6/2018
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

The email you received is fake.

Did it ask you for SSN?

I kinda leary abt this , because I was jus told ystdy from my Credit Union Fraud Dept, my bank card has been compromised. �� Then I'm told I hav 24 hrs to resolve this matter , which I'm not aware of doing . So your help is much needed.

Did you click the link in the email and then give out all your financial and personal information?

Jus ystdy I only entered my email username , and password ***** it didn take even after attempting to change it. Getting kinda frustrating .

You need to use this link to change the password ***** your Apple ID: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Please click the link below and run/open the program

https://www.fastsupport.com/143116245

I looked out my email, and can't get back in. I'm assuming that u are remotely assessing it now . You are welcome to contact me as well.

Unfortunately, i cannot remotely access it until you click the link and allow the program to run.

Also since i've run out of time, i will be leaving now and opening the question to other experts.

Thanks

IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I will continue working with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Please tell me if you still require assistance with the iCloud problem?

Let me know by typing a reply below.

Thanks,

GM , now who's taking over my phone accessibility ? I

Hello again!
I can assist you. Let me know if you received a notice about the charge to your e-mail address, or text message, or another way?

Thanks,