Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not having a problem with my device I purchased a wheel of…

Not having a problem...

Not having a problem with my device I purchased a wheel of fortune VIP membership and I have not been able to cancel it with my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It's an older iPad and I signed in using my Apple ID I followed the steps they gave, but the option they said to use to cancel memberships didn't show up on my iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope ty

1/24/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What have you done to try and cancel the membership?

I don't have any additional information - thanks for your quick response

Followed the online steps to cancel by signing in with my Apple ID
The option they said to use to cancel wasnt showing up

The quickest way to get a refund or to cancel is this process. I have done this myself and Apple was very timely. I also had trouble finding the cancel membership button.

Report A Purchase

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Enter the Apple ID and password ***** you used to buy the item, then choose Sign In.
  3. Choose Report a Problem next to the item that you need help with.
  4. Choose your problem from the menu.
  5. Follow the onscreen steps. You might need to send in more information, contact the app developer, or download the item again.

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Great thank you every much

You are very welcome!

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius