Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Say I have 1880 unread messages but I can’t see any of them…

Say I have 1880...

Say I have 1880 unread messages but I can’t see any of them so I can’t delete them. Help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 8+ iOS is updated to most recent

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Three days - I have tried rebooting - no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

1/23/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can mark all messages as "Read".

1. Open Mail app,
  2. Tap on the “Edit” button in the corner.
  3. Now tap on the “Mark All” text
  4. Choose “Mark as Read” to instantly mark all mail as read.

If you just want to see the Unread emails, then tap the Mailbox name at the top left. Tap Edit button and enable the "unread" option. Then tap Done. Then tap the Unread mailbox to see those emails. Then you can delete them.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

It’s fixed - thank you

You're most welcome !

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you.

Best Regards,

Great help! Five stars

Thank you. You need to select the rating at the top and hit the Submit button.

Ashik, Mac Technician