Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I signed into FIND MYDEVICE and my phone locked. I have put…

I signed into FIND...

I signed into FIND MYDEVICE and my phone locked. I have put in every password ***** have used, and can not open it. I rarely have time to get a password ***** and the screen goes blanl. Please help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just canged my gmail acct.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

All my passwords are in my phone. I do think our apple acct is : leoliphant and password ***** *****???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Have tried so many passwords . Also my email is :[email protected] or***@******.***

1/23/2018
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Your Apple ID is normally your email address. You should be able to reset your password ***** a computer using the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Email authentication followed by Next.

Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).

Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

While signed in, it's a good idea to verify that all other details are current and correct.

Once you have the ID and password, you must restart your Apple device to sign in with the new password.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

John T. F., Apple Consultant
I will try what you suggested. . isn't there someway to cancel FIND MY PHONE?
will you contact me if you can . our apple id is"*****@******.*** My email is***@******.***

You can sign into the iCloud website and remove it from the device.

1. Turn the iPhone in question Off or put it in airplane mode. If the device is on and Find My iPhone has an active location, it will not allow you to delete it.

2. From a computer, go to www.icloud.com and sign in using the iCloud ID that is currently tied to the iPhone or iPad in question.

3. Now click on Find My iPhone.

4. Click on All Devices at the top of the Find My iPhone screen.

5. Find the device in question in the list and click on it.

6. On the next screen, click on Remove from Account. You may get a popup over the map instead, if that's the case, refer to below.

7. One more popup will come up asking you to confirm. Click on Remove.

Note: If you got a popup with device information on the map instead of the device information screen, verify the device is Off and Find My iPhone isn't finding a location for it. If that's the case, follow these steps:

1. Click on All Devices at the top of the Find My iPhone screen one more time.

2. Find the device in the list again and this time you should see a gray x appear to the right of it. Click it.

3. A popup will appear asking you if you're sure you want to remove the device. Click Remove.