Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have microsoft office 365 for Mac. Would like to setup…

I have microsoft office...

I have microsoft office 365 for Mac. Would like to setup microsoft outlook to download my emails from outlook.com. Can this be done? If so How?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now.

1/23/2018
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started!

Yes, what you are trying to accomplish is possible. Have you installed 365 with Outlook onto your Mac?

As I am not prepare to do this right now, I would just like the instructions on how to. Will do it later.
Would not mind paying the $39 for the step by step instruction.

Sure, no problem. Give me a moment to list everything.

Have you already purchased 365?

I've been using 365 for at least a year with another ISP email.

Got it, since you have already installed Outlook on your Mac the hardest part is done. You can configure your Outlook email by doing the following:

1. On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
  2. Click the plus (+) sign in the lower-left corner, and then select Other E-mail.
  3. Enter your E-mail Address and Password, and then click Add Account.
  4. Outlook will auto config the account.

Let me know if this answers your question and if you have any further questions. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
Thanks. I will definitely let you know.

Your welcome, you can come back at anytime ask any follow up questions you may have.