Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is tied into my husbands and I don’t know how to undo it.

It is tied into...

It is tied into my husbands and I don’t know how to undo it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad 10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

10.3.3 I think it got set up under his name at Christmas which caused some problems and now is causing more problems. It has locked him out of his computer and his iPhone somehow. He can’t access Anything. We need to make my iPad and his phone and computer completely separate. Somehow it says my iPad is his iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Anything. We need to make my iPad and his phone and computer completely separate. Somehow it says my iPad is his iPadMy iPad and my husbands phone and computer have somehow gotten interlinked and they need to be separate

1/23/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Robert
Robert, consultant

My phone number is ***** the secure section

give me a call and we can get it all sorted out though it may take a bit to deal with all the devices