Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I cannot open photoshop. Actually it opens but when I try to…

I cannot open photoshop...

I cannot open photoshop. Actually it opens but when I try to open a photo and move onto the image it the dock nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Photoshop?

Perhaps yesterday. Actually photoshop is open but no proton show up

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I updated to high Sierra some time ago.

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/22/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer

Are you trying to drag a photo from a folder into Photoshop Layer? Or are you trying to move the photo from one image to another on different photoshop tabs? Would you like me to connect to your machine to show you how this can be accomplished?

RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am trying to drag a picture from a file to the photoshop image and nothing happens. All photoshop menus are open
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You can use photos on my desktop
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I don't have more
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
What will he take over my iMac?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I meant When

Hi there, are you available now for the remote session?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I am. Sorry, had to leave for lunch

Please let me know when you get back. We will try this again.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I am here
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Where are you?

Hi there, I am back as well.

For me to connect, you need to follow this link: http://get.teamviewer.com/v12/s60056821

Session code: s60-056-821

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
What do we do now?

Download and Install the software

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
That sessions code did not work
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I don't know what to do
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Nothing seems to work. Tried several times.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
RusselIIA why can't you help me ? TELL ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG. I need my Photoshop. Why can't you help me? I am 90 years old. Perhap- not the sharpest blade but not a complete idiot yet
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
The session code you Sent me DOES NOT WORK

Hey there, sorry about that, that session code already expired. When I grow up, I want to be just like you ;) Kudos to all of your accomplishments. Now back to this PhotoShop issue. Let's try this:

• Photoshop needs to be open
  • Click on an image in the Photos program or on a browser page
  • Click and drag the image to the Photoshop icon in the Dock
  • Wait for the Photoshop icon to blink, hold down the Shift key and release the mouse button

Tell me if Drag and Drop works now

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Sorry, but it does not work. When the PS ikon blinks I press Shift (let go of mouse button). A new PS window opens but it is all black

Very interesting. I will opt out, to see if anyone else can help you.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Perhaps you can help. I subscribe to PHOTOSHOP CC . How can I get a new copy? Thank you ----OSSY
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
WHEN WILL YOU CONTACT ME?
RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer