Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot open photoshop. Actually it opens but when I try to…

I cannot open photoshop...

I cannot open photoshop. Actually it opens but when I try to open a photo and move onto the image it the dock nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Photoshop?

Perhaps yesterday. Actually photoshop is open but no proton show up

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I updated to high Sierra some time ago.

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/22/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer

Are you trying to drag a photo from a folder into Photoshop Layer? Or are you trying to move the photo from one image to another on different photoshop tabs? Would you like me to connect to your machine to show you how this can be accomplished?

RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer
I am trying to drag a picture from a file to the photoshop image and nothing happens. All photoshop menus are open
You can use photos on my desktop
I don't have more
What will he take over my iMac?
I meant When

Hi there, are you available now for the remote session?

I am. Sorry, had to leave for lunch

Please let me know when you get back. We will try this again.

I am here
Where are you?

Hi there, I am back as well.

For me to connect, you need to follow this link: http://get.teamviewer.com/v12/s60056821

Session code: s60-056-821

What do we do now?

Download and Install the software

That sessions code did not work
I don't know what to do
Nothing seems to work. Tried several times.
RusselIIA why can't you help me ? TELL ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG. I need my Photoshop. Why can't you help me? I am 90 years old. Perhap- not the sharpest blade but not a complete idiot yet
The session code you Sent me DOES NOT WORK

Hey there, sorry about that, that session code already expired. When I grow up, I want to be just like you ;) Kudos to all of your accomplishments. Now back to this PhotoShop issue. Let's try this:

• Photoshop needs to be open
  • Click on an image in the Photos program or on a browser page
  • Click and drag the image to the Photoshop icon in the Dock
  • Wait for the Photoshop icon to blink, hold down the Shift key and release the mouse button

Tell me if Drag and Drop works now

Sorry, but it does not work. When the PS ikon blinks I press Shift (let go of mouse button). A new PS window opens but it is all black

Very interesting. I will opt out, to see if anyone else can help you.

Perhaps you can help. I subscribe to PHOTOSHOP CC . How can I get a new copy? Thank you ----OSSY
WHEN WILL YOU CONTACT ME?