Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It’s regardind credit that’s left on My account. I Pad Mini…

It’s regardind credit that’s...

It’s regardind credit that’s left on My account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I Pad Mini 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Tried Apple Support they said to try yourselves I have 55cents in my account I am trying to remove as I live in Scotland

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thanks.

1/22/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Please

IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED REMOTE SUPPORT YOU NEED A PC OR A MAC TO CONNECT

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely. Please do not try this on your iOS or Android device. It will not work.

Yes I can fix iOS and Android device issues with remote support on your computer.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

I don’t have 50 Canadian Dollars in my I Tunes card I only have 55 cents and I would like to know how to get rid of this. To let you understand I bought the I Pad here although I registered it for the Uk I didn’t realise buying the Dollar I Tunes Card would affect my access to Uk Television .I have changed the region it doesn’t solve the problem of having the 55 cents removed please help,I am loosing the will to live

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

I have already said I only want to know to remove 55 Canadian Cents from my I Tunes that I purchased here in Canada which I regret its surely not rocket science to help me with this problem

Please dial ‭(866)(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. When finished messages me back, ok?

I do not own a computer I selected the wrong option

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius