Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iphone 65,using google maps in car with bluetooth will only…

iphone 65,using google maps...

iphone 65,using google maps in car with bluetooth will only work if not connected to charger----when connected signal comes up on dash monitor showing ipod, bluetooth still shows but no sound. I Never use ipod. HEIP!

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Have no idea I never use itunes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

About every 2 days

1/22/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Is the charger built into the the car?

If it is it is because the port is also connected to your stereo. This means it will try to play the audio through that way. Some cars support audio and others do not, but Bluetooth will not work ever when plugged in.

If you really must use this jack for power you can get an adapter that will do power only.

Cord is for usb. Where do I get the jack and what is it’s name

I sent you the LINK

Amazon.com Here is the LINK

You can buy it here.

Thank you

Anytime!

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius