Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to restart my iphone 4 and after I entered my Apple…

I tried to restart...

I tried to restart my iphone 4 and after I entered my Apple ID and password ***** message on my iphone said I would receive a verification code which I should enter after my Apple ID password. Where may I find my verification code? My iphone is connected to my MacBook Air through iTunes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, I changed my AppleID password *****

1/21/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I can follow your directions without secure remote assistance.

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Please do not connect to my device!
Justin, are you still there?
How doI cancel my request for remote assistance?

I am still here. I can cancel that.

I used the Apple Password ***** Tool.

And?

I reset my password *****

Awesome!

I tried to restart my iphone 4 and after I entered my Apple ID and password ***** message on my iphone said I would receive a verification code which I should enter after my Apple ID password. Where can I find the verification code?
Can you help me find the verification code?
Justin, Are you still there?
Good bye Justin.