Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IPod. While playing a book it just stopped

Customer Question
Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an IPod. While playing a book it just stopped playing. I put it on the charger but it still won’t play. I had it mounted on a magnetic holder in the car. It shows the name of the book but it’s frozen.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

3 or 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Just tried to start it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I can’t think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Is it currently in the frozen state now?