Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I just got a new macbook pro and I have the Kindle app

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new macbook pro and I have the Kindle app downloaded. However, Kindle won't download anything to it

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

This is the first time I've tried to download - at first I was simple accessing titles already in my library. What I want to download now is a new title

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

I just opened up the macbook so I'm not sure that's the answer - let me add a detail: When I look at my devices, my macbook pro only shows in the "not available" subdued gray print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm a bit computer illiterate so that's probably all I can offer at this time

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
1/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 month ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Try signing out and back in.

Mike, Mac Medic