Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My playlist only plays one song over and over after I added…

Customer Question
My playlist only plays...

My playlist only plays one song over and over after I added new music

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6 library

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

2 weeks. Went to Verizon today Updated today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Uh I don’t use it for much

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is the music in the playlist able to play outside the playlist?