Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password and need to reset. I think it was in…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** need to reset

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think it was in 2017 when i thought I changed it to Homestead 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that. I am on my I Phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

No except verify that my Apple ID is TwinsOK34 and change my password ***** homestead2018

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Mike, Mac Medic