Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received an email from iTunes stores. They have

Customer Question
I received an email...

I received an email from iTunes stores. They have temporarily locked my Apple ID account. Apparently, there is some issue with an account. Is it with Apple or iTunes. Had someone hacked into my phone?? I have NOT purchased anything on iTunes. I don’t know how to resolve this problem. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes I am looking at the email on my laptop now.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My Apple ID and password—yes I do have security questions. But I don’t know if they are on my IPhone anywhere. I did not try to save them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything is in locked mode on my phone. I am very worried how this happened. I do not know if someone tried to make a purchase on iTunes using my Apple ID.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?