Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to install an app on my phone, but I cannot

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, I am...

Hello Pearl, I am trying to install an app on my phone, but I cannot remember my password. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm new to apple and I'm not very tech oriented.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Can you just tell me how to retrieve my password? Why do I have to pay for you to do this?
Mr. Johnson, are you there? Do you have an answer for me?
I DON'T WANT YOU TO REMOTELY FIX IT! I JUST WANT YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT!!

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

Never mind. I figured out how to fix it. This was a waste of my time and money!

Would you like a refund?