Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to pratice typing. Would like. To tlype notes to

Customer Question
Want to pratice typing...

Want to pratice typing. Would like. To tlype notes to include In Christmas cards for example. Then either erase or save and print. Nothing complicate. Don’t know how to begin. Do I practice as if i were going to send a texts message land then Not send it. Where would I save it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Force 3620 Work E[pson

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Don’t undertlandk i ljllust want to learn. To type, save, and keep or traslh

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Just last week I accepted a download.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Where do you want to do this?

I called same day terminated my participation in thiis program. I was told I had to pay 8 plus25 dollars. I want the serivice terminated. I am too old and can't afford it. don't know to benefit.
Thank you
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago

I will submit your termination request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!