Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I pad won't let me in.It won't recognize my fingerprint…

Customer Question
My I pad won't...

My I pad won't let me in.It won't recognize my fingerprint or password.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Im not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cloud says I need to upgrade, is that causing problem? I have 455.5 mbremaining of 5gb

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you have a computer you can plug your iPad into?

how?
switch me to my actt.
I want to cancel

I will submit your cancel request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!