Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have PSE 12 on my Mac...have used it for years. All of a…

I have PSE 12...

I have PSE 12 on my Mac...have used it for years. All of a sudden, the organizer no longer shows the menu on the bottom so I can't get to the editor. What happened? How can I get the bottom menu back?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Version 10.10.5. Have used it successfully to process photos for years.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/20/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Timer zone: Pacific Standard Time. Preferred time to receive a response: 6:30 p.m. today, or 8-11 A.M. tomorrow

Please go to www.teamviewer.com and download and install Teamviewer. It is free for personal use. Run the Teamviewer program and let me know the ID and Password ***** shows you.

Regards

Jins

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
www.teamviewer.com doesn't open because "the page's address isn't valid."

Please click here to open TeamViewer Page.

Regards

Jins

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Teamviewer is now installed. Every time I click on it, it just wants to install again. ??? That's all.

After the installation you need to open the installed Teamviewer not the downloaded one. You can find the shortcut of the installed one on your Desktop.

Regards

Jins

I am waiting for your reply.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to get off of this site. You are NOT answering my question at all...just giving me the runaround. Please refund all money.

Sir, please understand the situation. You need to run Teamviewer to establish a connection between you and me for remote support. With remote session, I can fix the problem. If you can't install Teamviewer or do not want to proceed with Remote session, I can give you suggestions and you can do it yourself to fix your Photoshop problem. If you do not need both of our service, you can cancel this. Let me know what to do.

Regards

Jins

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cancel everything, including the charges to my credit card.

Okay, let me file this for refund.

Regards

Jins

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer